Conditions and Terms of Service
You’ve found the right place.
The use of the Blogwi website, which can be accessed at https://www.blogwi.com, is governed by the following terms and conditions, which are outlined below.
Simply accessing this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions, so we will proceed under the assumption that you do so. Do not make use of Blogwi if you do not agree to each and every one of the terms and conditions that are listed on this page.
The following terminology will govern these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us” are all names that can be used to refer to our business. When referring to either the Client or ourselves, the term “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” may be used. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs with respect to the Company’s specified services, in accordance with and subject to applicable Dutch legislation. All terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is assumed that the above language, along with any other words used in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they, mean the same thing regardless of the context in which they are used.
Except where specifically stated otherwise, Blogwi and/or its licensors are the sole owners of all intellectual property rights in any and all content found on the site. We do not give up any of our rights to our intellectual property. You are permitted to use this form Blogwi for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions, which can be found here.
You must not:
- Publish content obtained from Blog Wi.
- Material owned by Blogwi may be resold, rented, or licensed on a sublicensing basis.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Blogwi
- Content from Blogwi may be redistributed.
Certain sections of this website give users the opportunity to post and discuss ideas and information with one another in predetermined areas. Blogwi does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they are made available on the internet. The views and judgments presented in the comments do not represent those of Blogwi, its representatives, or its affiliated organizations in any way. The person who posted the comment is responsible for the views and opinions that are expressed in that comment. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Blogwi shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Blogwi reserves the right to review all of the Comments and remove any Comments that are deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
You vouch for and attest to the following:
- You are in possession of the necessary legal rights and consent to publish the Comments on our website, and you are authorized to do so by our organization.
- The Comments do not violate the intellectual property rights of any third parties in any way, including but not limited to the copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- There is no content that can be considered an invasion of privacy that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal that can be found in the Comments.
- The comments will not be used in any way that could be construed as a solicitation or promotion of any kind of business, custom, or current commercial or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Blogwi a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media. You also grant others the right to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments.
Including Backlinks to Our Content
The following groups are permitted to link to our website without having received prior permission in writing:
- Public sector organizations;
- Search engines;
- Organizations that cover the news;
- Distributors of online directories are permitted to connect to our website in the same manner in which they connect to the websites of other companies that are included in the directory; and
- It is not allowed for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, or charity fundraising clubs to link to our website.
It is okay for these organizations to link to our homepage, publications, or other content on the Website so long as the link satisfies the following criteria: (a) it does not in any way mislead; (b) it does not imply that the connecting party or its products and/or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved in any way; and (c) it fits in nicely with the theme of the website that is linking to us.
Additional link requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved, depending on the circumstances:
- sources of information that are well-known among consumers and/or businesspeople;
- dot.com community sites;
- organizations or other groups that represent charitable organizations;
- distribution services for online directories;
- internet portals;
- firms specializing in accounting, law, and consulting; and
- institutions of higher learning and professional associations
We will gladly approve link requests from these companies provided that we discover that: (a) the link will not cast a negative light on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the company in question has a spotless record with us; (c) the advantage to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the absence of Blogwi, and (d) the link will be placed within the context of general resource information.
These groups are free to link to our homepage provided that the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it does not mislead website visitors; (b) it does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the website that the linking party maintains.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in the previous paragraph and would like to link to our website, please get in touch with us here at Blogwi by sending an email. Include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information, as well as the URL of your website. You should also include a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, as well as a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. You should hear back from us in about two to three weeks.
The following Uniform Resource Locator (URL) is available for use by registered organizations in order to link to our website:
- Through the use of our company’s name; or
- The utilization of a unified resource locator, also known as a URL, that leads to; or
- By describing the content of our website in any other way that is coherent given the setting and structure of the content on the website that is being linked to.
Without a valid trademark license agreement, you are not permitted to use the Blogwi logo or any other artwork for linking purposes.
You are not permitted to place frames around our webpages in such a way that they alter the visual presentation or overall appearance of our Website without first receiving prior approval and reaching an agreement in writing.
Responsibility for the Content
We take no responsibility whatsoever for the material that is hosted on your website. You acknowledge that you are responsible for our defense and indemnification in the event that any disputes are brought about by your website. On any website, there should not be any links that could be considered defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringe, otherwise violates, or encourages the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights. Similarly, there should not be any links that could be considered to be encouraging the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Your Right to Secrecy
Please read the Privacy Statement.
The Exercise and Protection of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove any and all connections to our Website or specific links to our Website, and we do not guarantee that we will not exercise this right. You agree to immediately disconnect any connections you have to our website upon receiving our request to do so. These terms and conditions, in addition to the linking policy, may undergo modifications at any time without prior notice. If you keep linking to our website, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions regarding linking.
Elimination of links from our online property
If you come across a link on our website that offends you for any reason, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us and inform us about it whenever you see fit. We will look into requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to comply with such requests or to communicate with you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information presented on this website is correct, complete, or accurate. Neither do we guarantee that the website will be accessible or that the content presented on the website will be kept current.
We disclaim any and all claims, warranties, and conditions that are related to the use of this website to the fullest extent that is permissible under the law that applies to the situation. It is important to note that nothing in this disclaimer should be interpreted as:
- reduce as much as possible or get rid of completely our shared or your individual responsibility in the event of a fatality or serious injury.
- limit or exclude any liability that we or you may have for dishonesty or fraud;
- limit any of our liability or your liability in any way that is not permitted by the law; or
- exclude from this agreement any of our or your liabilities that are not permitted to be excluded by the applicable law.
The liability restrictions and prohibitions that are outlined in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are as follows: (a) are bound by the provisions of the previous paragraph; and (b) All responsibilities arising under the disclaimer are regulated by these terms, including those that originate in contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty. a) are bound by the provisions of the previous paragraph.
As long as the website and all of the information and services that can be found on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any losses or damages of any kind that may occur.